
The boys helping her play with her presents.

Pink cupcakes of course!
Yum.
I tried to find Dora cupcake things, but couldn't. So we settled on Tinkerbell, and she was quite happy with them.

I saved some presents to open when Grandma and Grandpa came to visit. Michael and Jessie came too. She had the best faces while opening her gifts. These pictures give a good laugh every time I look at them.

A little puppy.
This one was an outfit. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
I did get a Dora cake this time. She's spoiled, I know. She was a little excited about eating it, can you tell?
A carousel ride with Grandma.
And yet another present from Grandma G. Dora, yay! I wasn't that excited to have a kid into Dora. It's kind of an annoying show. But a nasty ear infection a few weeks ago sealed her love. It helped us get through a few rough days.
And here's a stroll down memory lane. She really enjoyed the black licorice from her caterpillar cake on her first birthday.

And this was taken when she was a few days old. We're glad you're in our family, Claire!
Love, love, love the opening the presents face! It looks like she had a great birthday.
ReplyDelete